|OZAC Foundation Chicago Inc is
committed to providing assistance to the homeless
and hungry members of the community. In this regard
OZAC Foundation Chicago inc provides the following
1. Fundraising events to raise money to support
our partnership with our National body (Orlu
Regional Assembly USA Inc) to send medical
supply and personnel to Africa on a Medical
Mission to provide free healthcare to indigent
men, women and children. OZAC Foundation hosted
the 2017 National Convention of ORAUSA in June
2017 to raise more funds for the Free Medical
Mission and other charitable projects including
award of scholarship to 5 high school and
college students every year.
2. Cultural awareness education to youth and
young adults on culture and good citizenship.
3. Volunteer work at other food pantries by OZAC
Foundation members in preparation for OZAC
Foundation food pantry activity.
4. Monthly food pantry and clothes giveaway
in OZAC Hall. See photos below.
5. Use of OZAC Hall by Orlu Zonal Assembly of
Chicago, and other non-profit organizations for
monthly and quarterly meetings.